Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm back again after so long.
haha. so boring la my blog.

You know, for people who know me but don't usually talk to me, no point you link me la.
for heaven's sake.
Only people I talk to frequently have the right to link me.
waaaa.
whatever .

I'll continue some other time.
So many other things to do like planning dad's surprise party :P
He's such a lucky man.
haha.
bye.

Remember. If you link me, at least i know you, you know me, and we both talk to each other.
And at least I like you. lol! you never know...
Don't link me because you want your link list to be long or you think I'm your friend because my sister is your friend.
I mean it you know.

Remember!

bye.

Replies to those who dropped by my chatbox:

Natasha: Hello back la cruel sis.

Audrey: Hello audrey :D i'm 11, Nat's sister. I went for squash training when my sis was still there, remember?
haha.

Somehow when i wanna reply, my name becomes Tash95 because my sister signed in and i have no idea how to sign out her account.
She rules the whole computer.
sigh.

okay la, bye!!!!!

No comments: