Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hi there.
Hey, come on.
Add a bit of drum rolls to make this more grand la okay?


Had a hard time today.
I got a scolding from dad when i was reading in the living room because he thought I was watching tv.
Well actually, i was enjoying nothing but the comfy sofa and the air conditioned place.
sigh.

Now how do i start the topic I want to?
aaaa. I'm so clueless.
I'm so lazy.
I dislike going to school soo much.
aiyaaaaa.
why why why?
Okay. this is a change of expression.....

YAY! My class teacher's not going to school tomorrow to mark UPSR test papers. weeee!
Oh yeah. My science and BM teacher wouldn't be there as well.
:DDDDDDD
I'm freeee from all the homework and massive torture.
hahaaa!

I feel so good.
Did most of the housework after dinner with my grandma... without my sister.
She was busy downloading all her crappy music.
Gaaah!
She is stuck to the computer like 24/7.
haha. no la.
uhm. yes la!
uhm. no. not exactly.
No joke. Whenever she's on the computer, she'll never stop.
Seriousleeeeee!

Okay. I remember reading one of my sister's blog post about people staring, and I agreee with her!
oh yeah!
It's a one in a million chance i ever agree with my sister on things.
Anyway, yeah. Staring is so not nice.


OK. i've got nothing to gab about.
So byeee :D

No comments: